"SCISSOL D.I. DI BRARDA FEDERICO", hereinafter referred to as "SCISSOL", as the "Data Controller" of the treatment, guarantees the utmost confidentiality of the Customer's personal data and full compliance with the obligations established by the GDPR EU Regulation 2016/679. In this virtue, informs consumers that the data referred to SCISSOL D.I. DI BRARDA FEDERICO becomes aware, they will be treated also with computerized systems and with the help of third parties connected to the company organization, exclusively for purposes related to the execution of the contract.
JURISDICTION: For any disputes or legal problems, the court of Pinerolo (TORINO) is exclusively competent
PRIVACY ACT Information according to EU Regulation 2016/679 ("GDPR")
When you use our services, you accept that our company collects some of your personal data.
Below are listed what data we collect, why and how we use them.We treat two types of data: the data provided by the user and the data we collect automatically
DATA SUPPLIED BY USER If you are a private person:when you register we ask you to provide us with some data that you need to take advantage of our services and to us to manage orders.
These are, for example:
• address, email and password
• surname and name
• reference city or municipality
• telephone number
Third party data If you provide personal data of third parties, you must be sure that these subjects have been adequately informed and have consented to the related processing in the manner described by this statement.
Data for children under 16 If you are under the age of 16, you can not provide us with any personal data and you can not register with Scissolshop.com, and in any case we do not assume any responsibility for any false statements that you provide.
Should we notice the existence of untruthful declarations, we will proceed with the immediate cancellation of any personal data acquired.
If you are a professional or a company When you create a professional account you are asked to provide us with some data:
• company name, VAT number, contact name, email address, telephone number
• other data: complete address and any other shipping address.
DATA THAT WE COLLECT AUTOMATICALLY
We collect the following data using the services you use:
• technical data: for example IP address, type of browser, information on your computer, data relative to the current (approximate) position of the instrument you are using;
• data collected using cookies or similar technologies: for more information, please visit the "Cookies" section.
1. USING THE COLLECTED DATA We use the collected data to offer you our service every day, to inform you about our business activities or to offer you a more personalized service in line with your interests.
1.1. To guarantee you access to our services and improve their provision
We use your information to guarantee you access to our services and their provision, including:
• registration and creation of the reserved area
• execution of purchase orders
• use of wish lists and product comparison
• direct contact with the Customer Service
• activities of an administrative, financial or accounting nature, such as those relating to purchases, payment and possible recovery of credit, printing invoices, reorganization, etc.
• revision of the personal data and the authorization to receive extra services.
These treatments are necessary at Scissolshop.com to properly provide services to registered users.
We also use your data to improve and implement the service, through the following treatments:
• communications relating to services similar to those used by you
• market research, optional surveys and surveys of the degree of user satisfaction
These treatments are based on the legitimate interest of the Data Controller (point 3.1), which may object at any time
1.2. To inform you about our business activities
We use the collected data, if you have expressly provided your consent, to inform you about promotional activities that may interest you.
In particular we use them for:
• communicate promotional, commercial and advertising activities on events, initiatives or partnerships of SCISSOL or Scissolshop.com, via e-mail, SMS sending or push notifications; only if you are a professional, for phone calls through the operator, customer care service consisting in the offer of dedicated services at the sales and after-sales
• carry out analysis and reporting activities related to promotional communication systems, such as the detection of the number of open e-mails, clicks made on links within the communication, the type of devices